JOBS AND CAREERS
Passion - Teamwork - Quality
You with us!
Behind first-class products is an exceptional team. We place a lot of value on collaborative teamwork and mutual support.
We are always on the lookout for qualified professionals who can enrich us with passion, expertise and team spirit.
The family environment, the flat hierarchy and short decision-making channels create a varied and efficient working environment.
A path with a future
Your training with us
Are you interested in an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk, a process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology, a tool mechanic or a Bachelor of Engineering degree in mechanical engineering?
Then you've come to the right place:
- Apprenticeship industrial clerk (m/f/d)
- Apprenticeship as process mechanic (m/f/d) for plastics and rubber technology
- Apprenticeship as tool mechanic (m/f/d)
- Apprenticeship as warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
- Bachelor of Engineering (m/f/d) - Mechanical Engineering course of study
working for kabo - many advantages
Your advantages at a glance
- Concerning old-age provision
- Company events
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Capital-forming benefits
- Attractive employee discounts
For all questions about jobs and careers, simply contact us directly!
We look forward to seeing you